Thursday, October 2, 2008

Now and Then

I have been going through our pictures lately and started to reminisce about when all my little munchkins were babies. Grant still is one, but I can't get over how fast this year has gone. He is almost nine months already. I feel very blessed to be their mother and to be able to raise them with Josh. I love getting Grant up from his naps and in the morning, he is just so happy! Malia is so quick witted and makes us laugh often. Juliana is very creative and imaginative. I learn new things from them everyday. Josh likes to teach them a new word at dinner and the girls
think it is so funny to try and use the new word. One night we were sitting at the table and Josh asked them what it means to be mellow. Malia said without missing a beat, "It means be quiet and sit on your butt." We started laughing so hard we were almost crying. I love those moments!

4 comments:

Mechelle said...

so cute! the things that come out of their mouthes (sp). I love the pics, it's amazing how our children change, even with as little as 9 months

trublubyu said...

i love to keep a journal of the things my kids say. it is hilarious to go back and read it, because usually i have forgotten they even said it. so glad i wrote it down.

Jessica said...

isn't it so crazy how fast time flies by? Carter is just getting to the stage where he is saying funny stuff like that--it's great!

~The White family~ said...

So sweet! I just love that picture with all your babies! Isn't it just CRAZY how fast time is flying by!? It's so much fun being a Mama but I wish some days it would just slow down! And other days...well, that's another post :) You have very beautiful children!