Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We took these pictures at our ward Trunk or Treat last weekend. We had a fun time and the kids were so excited to put on their costumes early. We decided to make Grant a little lion, isn't he so cute! Juliana and Malia wanted to be fairy princesses. Juliana loved having a big puffy skirt and magic wand.

Abracadabra . . .poof I turn you into a frog!

I didn't really dress up, I just bought a cheap witch hat to join the fun.
Josh dressed up for school as a pirate. Arrr Matey! I bet the kids will love it!
We hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween

2 comments:

trublubyu said...

josh looks great! i bet the kids loved it.

and your kids look so cute. i hope they get all their favorite candy tonight!

Mechelle said...

man you guys should have come all dressed up on Sat. too. Everyone looks great!