I had never heard of Tip Junkie until my friend Amy told me that my Halloween craft was on there! What!!, I was actually featured on another blog page. It was kind of fun to see my finished project on this really fun blog. So thanks Tip Junkie for featuring me and thanks Amy for telling me about it. I have to thank Cammie too, because she is the one who encouraged me to help with Super Saturday and gave me the idea. There are a lot of fun things to check out on this site!
http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/2008/09/holiday-craft-homemade-gift-ideas.html
5 comments:
that's awesome! way to go Carolyn. That site is great for ideas too.
That is too funny that you didn't even know you were on there!! Wonder how they found you? That is so awesome! I love that blog, such great ideas.
Nice! That's cool - and yours is like the coolest thing on there! Awesome work, crafty lady!
wow! you are so awesome. that is fun to get a little recognition.
Wow! You're famous now! Does this mean I can count you in for next year's Super Saturday? :)
Post a Comment