Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Pictures

Family pictures always stress me out, but I love having new pictures. This family trip to the studio was especially crazy. The people before us were running very late and we didn't even start until 40 minutes after our appointment time. It is hard enough getting three kids to be good for pictures without waiting. We survived and,the kids were very good. We had the hardest time getting all three of them to look at the camera at the same time. It was almost kind of comical. This picture they are all looking in different directions, but at least they are smiling.

I love my cute little babies! I can't believe how the time is flying!

7 comments:

trublubyu said...

these turned out really cute!

we are doing our pics on saturday. pray for us.

~The White family~ said...

Very cute! You have a beautiful family!!!

Mechelle said...

They turned out so good. Your little family is so cute.

annelisa said...

I love the pictures. Maybe we will attempt some when Geoff gets home! Which will be in about a month. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Just darling! Nice work coordinating, mom. :)

Heidi said...

A- DOR- able! I really hate those trips to the studio. I only will do it once a year with all of them. Don't think I've been since last Christmas! Ah the sacrifices for a good Christmas card! Darling results on yours tho.

Suzi said...

OK, I've always thought your kids were cute, BUT really, they are growing up way to fast. I can't beleive how big they are and how grown up they look. TO CUTE!!