We had a fun day at the farm!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Trip to the Farm
Yesterday we went to Tolmachoff Farm with Juliana's preschool. We had a great time, we just wish that Daddy could have come with us.
Juliana and Malia had a great time ridding the ladybug train. They decided to squish together and go at the same time. Malia always feels safer with her sister. I am glad that they have each other. As you will notice once again they are not looking at me in most of the pictures. I kept trying, but these are the best!:)
The farm didn't have a true pumpkin patch, but they had big field where each kid could find a small pumpkin to take home. They loved it.
Another joyous event was the corn kernel box. I love that the small and simple things bring so much happiness.
Here is Juliana picking her radishes. We all got to pick radishes, zucchini and cucumbers. It was fun to watch all the kids finding their prized vegetables. We ate one of the cucumbers last night. It was very yummy.

Here we are lost in the corn maze! Grant was such a good sport.
Malia loved grinding the corn to feed the baby chickens.

We had a fun day at the farm!
We had a fun day at the farm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
hye...
juz blog hopping...
lucky to came across your family and cute kids...
really cute, wish could meet them~
:)
My grandkids are so cute! Looks like you had a fun day! Love you lots!
Looks like you guys had fun! We are going next week with my son's kindergarten class so that is why we didn't go with Dawn's preschool. Carson was kinda bummed, hopefully he will forget all about it when we go next week!
That maze is no easy task in a stroller! Looks like you had a great time! Don't you love how they kind of lay the veggies there for the kids to pick up? A lot easier than destroying the whole plant tho. Was is hot? They look so cute!
Yes, it was pretty warm. It think it was in the high 80s to low 90s. It was funny how they did lay out some veggies for the little ones.
You are so good to have taken so many picutres. i was just trying to keep my kid from running in front of the train or gettng lost in the corn field..:)
Cute, cute, cute! I love the corn kernel box...what fun!
I loved looking at the pictures. I felt a pang of sadness that it looks nice and sunny there. When I go outside I am surrounded by about 10 inches of snow. Oh well. What a fun day!
Seths Kinder class went there a few weeks ago and had so much fun. DJ and I both went to help out with the class and you talk about trying to keep 20 six year olds from going crazy with the animals, veggies and all that corn. All they wanted to do was run around in the maze and eat the corn. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN WHEN WE WENT and it looks like you guys did too. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment