The other day Juliana came up to me and said, "Mom, I shouldn't eat too many treats, because they take away the spice of my life." I just looked at her and was so surprised by this little wisdom coming from my five year old. It made me laugh and smile to think about what goes through her head. She is always planning and thinking and trying to figure things out. She is constantly telling me new things that she wants to be when she grows up. Some examples are, doctor, dancer, maker of gum, worker at the park, artist, work at the library. Sometimes she tells me,"I will just do a little of everything. " I like her spice for life, and it is true that treats can take a little of your spice away, but they sure are enjoyable at the time. I love my little spice girl!
4 comments:
How cute is that! You've got a thinker on your hands.
i love the things kids come up with. and i think she would make a great gum maker!
That is adorable! I always want to know where they come up with it... Triston was in the store as a three year old and kept telling me I want to taste the rainbow! Yep he was pointing at the skittles... those marketing guys get em young!
The things they say! How cute... and wise beyond her years! :)
Post a Comment