Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

I had a fun girls day out with Cammie and Melanie. We went to see the new Twilight movie. I was one of the many who really enjoyed the books. They were a great escape and were so easy and fun to read. Stephenie Meyer did a great job of capturing the teenage emotions and bringing her characters to life. I so enjoyed the books, that I was a little leery of seeing the movie, because I was afraid that it wouldn't be very good, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked it. Of course the books are better, but that is normally the case. If you haven't read the books, give them a try. I normally don't get into all the vampire stuff, but I liked these books and movies. Thanks girls for a fun day out! I needed it!

1 comment:

Amy O'Neill said...

I am not a reader, not by choice, but because of not enough time (you know what I mean!!). But I had heard so many good things about the books that I gave in. I have SLOWLY been working on them and just finish the second one. We went and saw it on Fri. and just like you, I kinda went with low expectations, but I liked it too! I drug my husband with me and surprising he thought it was good too.