We took a fun trip to see some good friends two weekends ago. We had a great time, but visiting with three kids by myself was a little tricky. It wasn't bad, but a little tiring at times. The kids were great in the car an traveled pretty well. Thank goodness for snacks and DVDs. Their favorite snack was celery! Who knew!

We rode up with some friends from our ward, I was in charge of passing snacks and refereeing and my friend was driving, we made a great team. The only big snafu was when Juliana got car sick on the way home.

Here we are at the park, we took it easy and just enjoyed each others company. It was nice to not be running the whole time.

On our last day there the girls all went out side and played in the rain. They loved it! Juliana and Malia wish that they could see their friend Maddie more, they have been talking about her a lot since we have come home.

Here is Grant with
Makenna. I think he was in love. If we put him down he would go where ever she was, it was too bad he kept trying to grab her little face. Boys!

The girls played princesses most of the time and loved dancing around. They were so cute. I loved watching them, they are so free and don't care what people think. I included a little video of the dancing to music from The Diamond Castle movie.
Ignore my silly comments! (P.S. if you haven't seen the video on my post before, it is pretty funny!)
2 comments:
trips are fun. it looks like you had a great time.
Carolyn,
I am so impressed by your blogging! It has been super fun to virtually catch up with your family. Your kids really are crazy cute. I hope things are going as well as it seems. When are we going to meet in real life? Miss you lots!
Michelle
Post a Comment