Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Post Preschool

This last year Juliana was able to go to a small preschool of all girls two days a week. She loved it. I was doing some preschool activities at my house with the younger daughter of Juliana's teacher and Malia. Toward the end of the school year Malia and her friend were able to join the big girls. They thought that was so cool. They had so much fun. Their teacher was amazing and was kind enough to send me a couple of pictures. Malia is starting to take off on her learning. She is like sponge and is getting better at writing her letters and name. She loves to do things herself and is determined to catch up with Juliana.
Juliana continues to surprise us with her ability to do math and is getting better all the time at reading. She is so excited to go to kindergarten this year.







I was looking at old pictures and can't believe how fast my girls and Grant are growing. I am really trying to remember these days and enjoy them. They are going by so fast!


No comments: