Grant and Audrey loved the Popsicles I brought. I have to say that Popsicles were probably not the greatest idea, but all the kids loved them and getting messy is just part of the fun! :)Sunday, June 28, 2009
A Day With Friends
Last week we were able to get together with some friends that had moved to Texas. They were up for a couple of weeks and we spent a fun afternoon at the park. It was the best day. We actually had clouds and temps under 100 degrees. This is a big deal because it is June in Arizona and normally is 110 at least. Malia was so excited to see her buddy Alex. They have been friends since they were born and have always had fun spending time together. It amazes me that after almost a year they can still pick up and play like nothing has happened. They are only a month apart and Alex's little sister and Grant are also only a month apart.
Grant and Audrey loved the Popsicles I brought. I have to say that Popsicles were probably not the greatest idea, but all the kids loved them and getting messy is just part of the fun! :)
Grant and Audrey loved the Popsicles I brought. I have to say that Popsicles were probably not the greatest idea, but all the kids loved them and getting messy is just part of the fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks. :) I've missed you guys too.
Post a Comment