soooo cute! those few less inches sure make a difference when brushing.
I love it! Probably a lot cooler too!
I love her hair. What a cute and flattering cut! Maybe someday Hannah will get more hair and I'll have to cut it too!
How cute is her hair! I love it!
I love the haircut. How come it takes us so long to do something so simple, and then wonder why we didn't do that a long time ago? Callie is due for a haircut too. Who knows when I will get around to it.
She looks just like her mom! (Didn't you have long hair and then cut it at Ricks?)
too cute! I noticed on sunday but forgot to comment about it.BTW thanks for your comment on my blog, I appreciate it.
What big girl...! She is cute anyway but much cuter without scraggles. I had the same hair cut at her age. It suits well.
What a cute haircut. Does make her look grown up. I loved your blog...I found it blog hopping!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
soooo cute! those few less inches sure make a difference when brushing.
I love it! Probably a lot cooler too!
I love her hair. What a cute and flattering cut! Maybe someday Hannah will get more hair and I'll have to cut it too!
How cute is her hair! I love it!
I love the haircut. How come it takes us so long to do something so simple, and then wonder why we didn't do that a long time ago? Callie is due for a haircut too. Who knows when I will get around to it.
She looks just like her mom! (Didn't you have long hair and then cut it at Ricks?)
too cute! I noticed on sunday but forgot to comment about it.
BTW thanks for your comment on my blog, I appreciate it.
What big girl...! She is cute anyway but much cuter without scraggles. I had the same hair cut at her age. It suits well.
What a cute haircut. Does make her look grown up. I loved your blog...I found it blog hopping!
Post a Comment