The last few days have kept us busy again. On Labor day we got together with my Mom, Dad, Susie,Travis and Christie. Susannah was leaving to go back to college and we all wanted to get together for lunch. We met at the Rainforest Cafe and had a fun time. The girls loved all the animals and fish. They especially liked all the fake thunder storms. After lunch we rode the carousel and a couple of the quarter rides in the mall. Can you believe that it cost 75 cents to ride some of the rides? What is the world coming to? I have actually included some pictures with me in them. I wish I could say I looked better after this third kid, but alas I don't. I am working on it. Sorry about the picture quality, our camera has not been focusing right, hence the blurriness. Hopefully we can get a new one soon.





2 comments:
You look great! And three kids too! I think we all need to be nicer to ourselves. I am so mean to myself about my weight... and I only have one kid to show for it too :) I think I am going to try a sugar strike until Halloween... I have a serious problem. It's like the heroine to my Mormon life... i can't stop with the treats. Anyway, keep blogging! :)
Carolyn - You are a wonderful mom and wife! Go easy on yourself! If my opinion counts for anything, I think you look great! Love ya, Michelle
Post a Comment