I finally finished my Super Saturday craft. I think it turned out pretty well considering I haven't done this before. They are the same except for the green and purple colors. We will see how it goes when I have to teach everyone else how to make it!
9 comments:
super cute. you did a great job. and yes you are crafty.
I love it! I don't know if they do super saturday here... :( I miss it. I think I like the purple one better.
Me too!
Can't wait to do that! I don't have nearly enough crafts for holidays other than Christmas!
So cute! Great idea and just the perfect amount of work to complete it that day. Looks like fun!
Way Cute! Easy You say Huh? looks great... you've come a long way baby! miss you
Hey Carolyn!! It's Amy O'Neill from Tolleson Ward. How funny! I was on tip junkie and saw your halloween stacker and thought "those look like the one's that Coldwater is doing". I clicked on them and here you are! :) They are so cute! You did a great job!
I saw your blog online and loved your stackers! I thought you might like to browse my vinyl lettering blog sometime!
vinylwallenvy.blogspot.com
Us creative girls gotta stick together and share ideas!! ha ha
I like that you used different color combinations.
Post a Comment