
The best part of the Saturday before Easter was going to see Josh do his first baptism. We were a little late, but we were able to see how excited Jessica was. She goes to Josh's school and asked him to baptise her. He was very honored and he did a great job. I loved that she was baptised so close to Easter. I think that it helped us remember that the true meaning of Easter is all about our Savior. He has done so much for us. I am thankful that He lives again and that we can too.
Later that day we dyed Easter eggs. We tried doing it with Grant, but that wasn't working out so well, so he went down for his nap. The girls enjoyed picking the colors and drawing on their eggs with crayons. We love to dye them, but now we have 18 hard boiled eggs in the fridge. We need to get creative and eat them soon, or our fridge is going to get really stinky!





1 comment:
Love the colorful eggs and Easter dresses! Your family is so cute! Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment