We love to have dance parties at our house. Two nights ago we got Grant to dance for us on video. This first video is of Grant dancing to a little Lenny. Whenever he dances it always brings a smile to my face. He gets so excited every time the music starts.
This next video is Grant getting down with Whitney Huston. A little flash back to one of the first cassette tapes that I owned! Crazy huh? The dance moves start out kind of the same, but toward the end, he adds in some new moves.
This last video is mostly of Malia. She saw Josh filming Grant and decided to be a star of the show herself. She is such a little ham. The girls and even Grant love dancing to music from Barbie Diamond Castle, much to Josh's chagrin. :)
8 comments:
that's pretty funny! i can't believe how big grant is...especially since carter is so small and not walking! it was fun to see a shot of your family room too. it brought back good times for me. hope you are well.
just wanted to thank you for making me have that song in my head all day.
No problem, I have been singing it all day too!
Very Cute...of course your kids are cute! Malia has grown up so much. and her hair is so long...what a bi g girl. Grant is cute too...I could just see him on a hobby horse with boots and a hat too. How do you keep your house so clean?!!
Looks like a blast. I noticed that Malia's hair is getting long, too. Our little girls are going to be 4!!! It's good to see them in motion. Thanks for the video!
I think my favorite move is the step in place rev up and then go in to the turn with the wing flap. Truly original and so darn cute! All your kiddos are getting so big! They are darling.(sorry it took me a while...i've been sick. better now:)
Aloha Carolyn & Josh! I am glad you found our blog. I had so much fun going thru yours. And three kids!!!! You're catching up -- don't stop now :) You have a beautiful family. We wish that we'll see you again in the near future. Take care & keep in touch.
abi
I too, love the Grant dance moves! Too funny! I like the new blog look too. That is the most fun for me! I could change them everyday and still have fun. Love ya!
Post a Comment