Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blog2Book

I just wanted to let anyone know about a site I found that will print your blog to a book. I just made a book of last years blog posts. I wanted to print it out as a kind of journal. I am not the best at keeping a journal, but I have been ok at blogging. I tried first to use the website Blurb.com, but they haven't been able to get blogger to work with their system lately. They have more options that Blog2Book by Sharedbook, but in Blog2Book, I was able to just put in my URL to my blog and it loaded everything. You can change the cover a little and add more pictures if you wish. You can also choose to add the comments or not. It is a new site and I noticed a few problems loading at times, but if I tried again it worked fine. Check it out if you are interested. There is no extra shipping charge if you do regular shipping. I should get my book soon, I am excited to have it for the future.

http://serv.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html

3 comments:

~The White family~ said...

So cool! I was thinking about doing something like this because I have been so bad at scrapbooking and this way I am journaling and have the pictures to go along. Thanks for postng the link!!! Let me know how you like your book :)

Dan and Jess Oliver said...

I'm so excited to check out this site; I'm so behind on my scrapbooking. Be sure to let us know how it turns out. Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

Mouse said...

I've wondered if that was possible, you'll have to let us know how it turns out.