Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Boy

Here is the after picture of his cake eating fest! Check out the video below, his is such a cute little stinker.
All decked out in his Sunday best.

He graduated to the big boy car seat and loves it. This is is first time facing forward and I had to take a picture of him.


Our Little Man Grant turned one today! I can't believe that he has grown up so much! He brings so much joy to our house, mixed in with a lot of busy boy stuff. He is very good at letting us know what he wants by pointing and saying yes whenever we talk to him. The girls love asking him questions, because he almost always says yes, and sometimes surprises them with a strong head shake no. He loves to dance and get his grove on, he also copies the girls and joins in all the squealing. We had a small party at home tonight and will celebrate with extended family this Sunday. Sunday is my brother's and my birthday, so we are having a big birthday bash. I am a pro at sharing my b-day because I have a cute twin. We have had lots of practice. Happy Birthday Grant! We love you!!!!

3 comments:

~The White family~ said...

Happy Birthday Grant! He is so cute in that video!!! Isn't it bittersweet when they turn one!

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness what cute giggles on that video! I don't know who was having more fun:) He just dug right in there! How darling! Way to go! Happy birthday!

Michelle said...

What happened to your baby? He is growing up! I can't even believe how quickly this time passes by. Thanks by the way for your pep talk -- helped more than you think!