Here is the book that I ordered from blog2book by sharedbook. I turned out pretty well, the only thing that I wish was better is the binding. There are a few other things I would change, but for the most part I thought it turned out great. They have updated their site and have even more options, so if you are interested check it out.

Here is the cover I picked.

Here are some examples of what the inside looks like.


Back cover
6 comments:
Ooooh, I am glad to know somebody who has done it now!! It looks like it turned out nice! I want to get mine in a book soon.
that looks awesome. i think i will check it out.
nosey question: how much did it end up costing and how many pages did you have printed?
That's cool. Instant family history, with pictures included!
It was about 75 pages and cost about 40 dollars. It would have been less if I hadn't done a hard cover. I like that it loads your blog posts for you, so that you don't have to keep copying and pasting. The cost included shipping.
Is this the hardbound version? I want to get this done- looks good!
Yes, it is hardbound.
Post a Comment