Grant's hair was getting so long, he really needed a trim, so we finally took to plunge. I was too afraid to use the clippers on him, so Josh did it. Grant was very good and just sat there and laughed a little. I was amazed. His hair doesn't look quite as red now that we cut it, but he is still our little red headed guy.
Before
I guess it turned out ok, for our first boy haircut. I am definitely not a good hair person, but he looks cute to me! :)
6 comments:
Good job guys! It's fun to see it all freshly cut! He was really good! We have to bribe Hunter still to this day and it takes both of us supervising to get it straight! Boy haircuts are still pretty easy to maintain with those clippers:) Fun milestone!
looks very cute. i am so not good at cutting hair. i start carter's and then usually have to take him to my SIL to finish the job!
he does look cute. i just buzz my boys. i am not that good at it.. just too cheap to take them in every 4-5 weeks! :)
Great video! Audrey's is looking shaggy - not quite long enough for a real ponytail, but too long just to leave. I can't wait for it to grow. He is so big! PS totally cute outfit. :)
Thanks, I got it from a great friend!
I love how Josh is playing the barber in a shirt and tie! I always think little baby boys look so much older once they get their hair cut. It's hard to believe he is really that big already.
Post a Comment