Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Collage

I am a little slow in getting this out, but we had a wonderful Christmas. We always miss our family far away, but we had a great Christmas morning with just our little family this year. The kids were so excited and I loved watching them open their presents. They are so joyful about everything. I love that a small gift is so fun at their age. Juliana and Malia loved opening their Littlest Pet Shoppe VIP's.
Grant got a firetruck and has been driving it everywhere!


Grant also loved playing with Malia's new doll stroller. He is going to make such a good daddy.

The girls were so excited about getting new games to play. They told me that we would have to play them for family night.

Later that day, we all went down to my Mom and Dad's for yummy food and games. We always play the dollar game on Christmas Eve, but because we all didn't get together until Christmas, we played then. Here is Malia with her prize.

Our most favorite present this year!They loved wearing their new jammies on the way home.

No comments: