


We just got back from a fun trip to Utah. We went there to see my cute twin brother get married. I was so happy for him. I think that he will make a great husband and a great dad someday! I am glad that he found Christie, they seem so happy! I am excited that they will be living here in Arizona so that I can get to know her better. While we were in Utah we also got to see my sister's new baby girl. Marlene and Dane named her Anabelle. She was so cute and has the biggest eyes! We also spent time playing with cousins and were able to see Anabelle get blessed. I was also able to stay with my grandparents while I was there. I was really glad to be able to spend some time with them and for my kids to get to know them better. Trips like this help me to remember why we are here and how important family is to me.
2 comments:
I am so excited for Travis. It would be so fun to get everyone back together! If only!
Hi again....of course you would say he's your cute "twin". You guys are keeping busy....
Post a Comment