Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Little Man Grant





Favorite things to do: swing, bounce, drool and squeal
Heavy Weight Champ: 18 lbs
Age: 5 months
New Skills: (girls love a guy with skills) rolling over, sitting up, drooling, laughing and pulling hair
Best features: Huge Smile, Dimples, and Bright Red Hair
Big Changes: two new teeth, with more on the way!! (He only bites mom sometimes, ouch!!). He is finally sleeping in his crib and not in Mom and Dad's room in the swing!!! Yeah!! Now that I have my room back, I will be much better about blogging!
We love our little guy!! He is growing up too fast!

4 comments:

annelisa said...

He is so cute! Time really flies. I cannot believe he is 5 months old now!

P's in a pod said...

He looks like a Little Malia! Can't Believe the resembelence...no spellchck here. Hope he is good for you.
Carolyn

Matt and Shannon said...

Where did that red hair come from?! Is that on your side? Very cute - I always wanted red hair like my mom had, which is funny because she always wanted brown hair. I can't believe he is five months old already!

Carolyn said...

The red hair comes from both sides. Josh's Mom has red hair and my Grandma's both have red in their hair. I never thought I would have so many redheads! Kind of fun.