Saturday, June 28, 2008

Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks!

We all went to the Diamondbacks game earlier this month and had a good time. Our church was going as a group and tickets were only 5 dollars, so we thought it would be a fun family outing. I was a little worried about bringing Grant, but he was probably the most well behaved! He loved looking at all the eye candy and even took a little nap. Sometimes I wish I could sleep anywhere like that, then I could catch up on some lost sleep! As mothers, do we ever catch up on lost sleep! OK, back to the game, the girls had a great time and Juliana loved telling us how may balls, strikes and outs are up on the board.

Malia had fun and loved that everyone from church was there. We were able to sit by their buddies, so she thought that was pretty cool.


Juliana looks really happy in this picture! We did have a great time, but we waited to long to get cotton candy. They weren't selling it anymore, so she was not happy. It is not like we didn't have other snacks! It all worked out fine in the end, her friend had some cotton candy she wanted to share, so all was well again. The Diamond backs lost by a large margin, but it is the experience that counts. They played the Royals, so I guess you could say that they were royally creamed! Just Kidding!

No comments: