The picture of her in the pink dress is one of my favorites. It is crazy to think that they have changed so much through the years. Malia has always had a little spunk to her. She likes to use phrases that she hears us say and is very quick witted. She is our quiet mischief maker! She always goes to hide when she is up to something.
We love you Malia!
These last three pictures are of her Friend Birthday Party. We decided to do a color splash party. I tye-dyed shirts for all the girls and had sparkly visors for them to decorate when they came. We then did a couple outdoor activities. We looked for treasure in the magic bubble pond, and attempted a balloon toss. (Note to self, do not try balloon toss with a bunch of giggly 4-5 year olds, just go ahead and throw them at each other!)



5 comments:
I can't believe she's four! Wow! What a cutie she is. Great party idea and it looks like they had a blast! Sending b-day hugs!
Happy Birthday to Malia! Casey spent all day yesterday telling my sister-in-law all about his "princess." He described her perfectly. I was laughing so hard!
Good for you Carolyn! That looks like a rocking party! Your girls are lucky to have such a fun mom! I miss your family like crazy and hope you are surviving the summer heat. We have just reached the "bored" part of summer. It will make school look all the more exciting!
What a fun party! I am not that brave!
What a fun party, sorry we missed it! Those baby pictures look a lot like Grant, it took a minute for me to realize they were of Malia.
Post a Comment