She had a great first day and even made a new friend named Olivia. I am excited to see how the year goes. It was a bittersweet moment for me to see her go off to school ,but I know she is ready and will do awesome.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
First Day of School
Juliana had her first day of school today. She was so excited. Her school has uniforms, so she really wanted to wear her blue dress on the first day. She was so cute about getting ready. We made her a orange and blue flower for her hair, because they are her school colors. In the picture below, she is getting out of the van. Josh is the principal of her school and was doing curb duty, so we grabbed a quick picture.
She wanted to walk into school by herself, so she was excited to see her daddy when she got out. She was so excited in fact that she left her backpack on the seat. I didn't even notice until I was on my way back home. But we got her her lunch and backpack and all was well.

She had a great first day and even made a new friend named Olivia. I am excited to see how the year goes. It was a bittersweet moment for me to see her go off to school ,but I know she is ready and will do awesome.
She had a great first day and even made a new friend named Olivia. I am excited to see how the year goes. It was a bittersweet moment for me to see her go off to school ,but I know she is ready and will do awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe you have a kid old enough to be in school! That seem so far away for me, but I guess it will be here before you know it! She is so cute in her uniform - and that will make getting dressed easier every day I guess. Sometimes I wish I had a uniform for work :)
Cute 1st day of school pictures. She's lucky to have her dad keeping an eye on her. Why does school start so early?? Wow.
She is beautiful!! I can't believe she is old enough to be going to school- and how cool for her to have her dad there as principal! Hope she has a great year- and hope you are doing well- haven't seen you in a few years, but I "blog stalked" off of Michele Jones' blog- hope it's ok!
I wonder how long it will take her to try to "work the system" with her dad being the principal! So great! I love how her hair bow spices up her uniform. Nicely done mom! PS I deleted the above accidentally!
That is awesome that her dad is the principal!! She looks so cute!
So fun...our oldest (Spencer) just started school last week too.
Post a Comment