I know I have been a little negative , so on to the good and happy stuff. Josh my wonderful husband could tell that I was at the end of my rope, so while I took a short break to attend a church women's night he took the kids to the store and bought me some beautiful roses and then had the kids in bed when I got home. . I love the roses they have helped me realize that I am lucky to have my family and our home(even with all the puke!). I love you Josh! Also that same night before I went to my activity, we went to Josh's school for Kindergarten Round-UP. Juliana is so excited to go to school next year. She had a great time meeting the kindergarten teachers and future kinders. I can't believe that she will be in school so soon!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Playing Catch-Up
A few Mondays back Malia and her good buddy Alex were able to play together. Alex moved to Texas almost a year ago and Malia still talks about playing with her. I am glad that she had such a fun afternoon. We miss you Alex.
Well this last week was a crazy one and I have to say I am glad it is over. To start off the week Grant has been getting his molars and hasn't been sleeping. The girls and I got weird coughs and colds and then the water heater broke! I spent Monday night through Wednesday just waiting for the plumber to get here for different things. I love how people who come out to fix things give huge windows of time for us to wait for them. This guys didn't even say a time frame, just that he would "call" before he came. So I a waited almost all Tuesday for him and he called when I finally make a McDonald's run at 5:00pm At least he still came, because I was about to call someone else. Long story short, we had rare problem with the water heater where the water pressure drops when you use hot water and took a very long time to get hot. I guess that you are supposed to flush your water heaters at least a couple of times a year and we did it for the first time in six years, about a month ago. There was a big blockage of sediment causing the problem and no way to get to it, so were are the lucky owners of a brand new water heater!!! I hate spending money on things like that, but I am so glad to be taking a hot shower with great water pressure. Before we fixed it was like taking a shower with a slow trickling water can, filling the tub was even worse. To top it all off Malia got the stomach bug and threw up starting Thursday night and again today.
I know I have been a little negative , so on to the good and happy stuff. Josh my wonderful husband could tell that I was at the end of my rope, so while I took a short break to attend a church women's night he took the kids to the store and bought me some beautiful roses and then had the kids in bed when I got home. . I love the roses they have helped me realize that I am lucky to have my family and our home(even with all the puke!). I love you Josh! Also that same night before I went to my activity, we went to Josh's school for Kindergarten Round-UP. Juliana is so excited to go to school next year. She had a great time meeting the kindergarten teachers and future kinders. I can't believe that she will be in school so soon!
I know I have been a little negative , so on to the good and happy stuff. Josh my wonderful husband could tell that I was at the end of my rope, so while I took a short break to attend a church women's night he took the kids to the store and bought me some beautiful roses and then had the kids in bed when I got home. . I love the roses they have helped me realize that I am lucky to have my family and our home(even with all the puke!). I love you Josh! Also that same night before I went to my activity, we went to Josh's school for Kindergarten Round-UP. Juliana is so excited to go to school next year. She had a great time meeting the kindergarten teachers and future kinders. I can't believe that she will be in school so soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sweet husband!
do you still have the sickness at your house? missed you at church today.
you'll have to tell me more about that water heater flushing thing. we've never done that to ours. who knew? glad you have a new one and it is working for you.
what beautiful roses!
I'm so glad that they got to play! Thanks for that, Alex has been talking about it for weeks. Isn't it great that little girls can just pick up where they left off? :)
Post a Comment