Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Those Dang Freeloaders

I was checking my bank account info online the other day when I noticed a charge for carpet and tile. I knew I hadn't gotten any new carpet or tile, so I asked Josh about it when he got home. I thought that maybe he had purchased something for the new school and didn't tell me. It wasn't him so I called the bank about it. Well come to find out that someone was using my debit card number and got their carpets cleaned for free!!! It was the 129.95 six room special!! I wish I had just gotten my carpet cleaned. So now I am stuck with out a debit card until they mail a new one and I have to file a report. the money will get credited back to me, but it just makes me so mad. I still am not sure how they got my info, because I haven't lost my card. It has been in my wallet the whole time. The only thing that I can think of is if someone wrote down my number and exp date and code during another purchase!

3 comments:

~The White family~ said...

Oh, that is frustrating!!! Hopefully they catch the person!

Dundalk Carpet Cleaning said...

This is a greeat post thanks

Dundalk Carpet Cleaning said...

Appreciaate this blog post