Sweet Success!
Grant is finally becoming mobile. He can roll both ways and is starting to get up on his hands and knees and rock. Our favorite new move of his, is the push-up. He lifts his whole body off the floor and just balances on his toes and hands. I have to say that these milestones are a little bittersweet! I want him to develop correctly, but I kind of like the fact that he can't get around. Now I am going to have to make sure he doesn't eat barbies toys or dead bugs, etc. Juliana almost ate a cricket at this age! Gross!
Another sweet success is that Malia has finally gotten the hang of potty training! Yeah! She is doing great and feels like such a big girl. We are very proud of her! Here she is having a dancing party with Juliana and buddies! Malia is definitely our fashion girl. She changes her clothes multiple times a day. She wears anything from dress-up clothes to her pj's to her swimsuit or anything else in between!
3 comments:
Oh yes, I completely understand the crwaling stage!!! I think the time of crawling and the beginings of walking are the hardest for me. That alone keeps you busy all day!
Your children are very cute!!! I love Grant's red hair! And isn't it fun to watch your little girls get dressed up in their fancy dresses! It's amazing to me the outfits they can come up with :)
Hooray for Malia and Grant! Can't wait to see you guys!
Isn't it amazing how much potty training can both kick your butt and make you the happiest mom ever? So happy for you! I seriously cannot believe that Grant is big enough to crawl. Where has the time gone? Love you lots! Michelle
Post a Comment