Friday, July 11, 2008
Mommy Blues!
I just want to start out saying that I love my kids. I can't imagine not having them, but can I just have a vacation!!! I am trying to potty train Malia, I know she is three and still not trained, but she just is not interested. I have finally got her to sit on the potty fairly frequently, but she has yet to actually go on the potty. She holds it all day or disappears in her room to pee on the carpet. She has done this two times already today. I have also been trying to get Grant to sleep in his crib instead of his swing or being rocked. He has been crying more and it takes forever to get him to sleep. On top of that I think he is getting more teeth. You would think that because I am on my third child, that I would have gotten a little better at being a mom. We have also had marker on our faces and mud everywhere. I am glad that the girls play great with each other, but seriously, how many times can you clean them up in one day. To top it all off my house has a funny odor. It is not that dirty!!! Anyway, I think that I am going to hop the next plane to Hawaii and go lay on the beach! You are all welcome to join me! I know it could be worse, I just felt like venting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'll be there! I know exactly how you feel!
I am with you about needing a vacation...I'll go to Hawaii with you :) I struggled with the potty training with our twins and it really is in their timing. The girls were 3.5 years before it just clicked with them. And it was really a over-night thing. I hope that things get a bit easier for you. Children are lots of fun but lots of work too. You are a great Mommy, I can see how happy they are in all your pictures!
I know how you feel. I think that summer is hard. I am constantly cleaning my kids up also. I'd love to join you in Hawaii! Hang in there!
When do we leave? I'm ready when you are! And I only have one to look after...I can't imagine how you do it with three.
Ugg! I am very much in that same spot. Just remember that it could always be worse. And when the kids are covered in mud, spray them off with the hose. It's really refreshing. Maybe not as refreshing as Hawaii... Good luck, I'm sending you a mental hug!
I agree with Sarah, JUst hose them off at the end of the day. I't probably pretty hot there about now... YOu coul visit us on the cool--er coast. We are used to Pee on the carpet from the dogs....throwup from the dogs and the kids that visit us... you'd fit right in. I think you need a vacation. Room and board are free.. we could go to the Jelly belly factory. and the sticker factory and the Ice cream factory..oooh fun! and I even have friends for the girls to play with.
umm your blog is so cute!! I don't know why you said it wasn't! I love it! That website I was telling you about tonight is: sitemeter.com to track who's been on your blog.
Post a Comment