Monday, July 28, 2008

Memories and First Impressions

I have a friend who is doing this and thought it might be fun so here it goes:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory and your first impression that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
This could be fun! I know it's kinda old doing things like this after a while, BUT I look forward to your comments!!! This could be fun.

7 comments:

annelisa said...

The first time I met you, you were pretty upset. You were trying to teach our Sunday School class and no one was paying attention. I still don't know why they asked a youth to sub and not an adult. I have a lot of good memories. One that I think of often and still makes me laugh is you smelling your deodorant before putting it on. Oh and when you tripped up the stairs in Jr. High and grabbed onto the boys back pocket in front of us. Wish we could get together and reminise! We've had some good times!

Mere and Matt said...

I remember something about this boy you liked...Jeff ? someone. Athletic guy. Something about almost getting a kiss from him or maybe not. I'm glad you've moved on to someone who seems like a much better guy. :)

trublubyu said...

I found your blog from Sarah's blog. And, I cannot remember the first time we met. That has to be a good thing, because if you made a bad impression I DEFINITELY would have remembered that! But I have always thought of you as a very kind person.

Jessica said...

I remember meeting you at Ana's house too and being really excited to meet you. I was in nursery in our ward at the time and knew no one!! I liked you right away and like listening to your stories that night. It seemed like we had a lot in common right away (both former teachers, etc...).

Alida said...

I don't remember the first time we met, but really enjoyed hanging out with you when you and Annelisa got together. I remember roadshow practice and Like totally, Like gag me with a spoon along with the ratted 80s style hair. Also, our ride home for Christmas from the Y. I still think there was some divine intervention that night that got us home safe and sound. Lots of fun and special memories!

Sarah said...

Ack! Okay - we didn't really get along. I remember going on a RS visit with you, and getting lost in Cashion at night and arguing about which way to go. I always felt bad about that! Luckily, I have lots of good memories with you, so I don't have to think about the crummy stuff. :)

P's in a pod said...

I'm pretty sure it was at church. I was sittin on the side in Sunday School. You sat next to me and started chatting, exchanged name....and there was a connection....BUT! I was thinking to myself. She is too cute and pretty, she's stuck up and in the RS presidency...it's her job! Okay then the lesson was starting and we kept chatting. More fun than listening to a lesson. Then you were assigned me to as a visiting teacher.. and frends were formed and all negative feelings disapeared. love you still