Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Gift of Tongues

The girls were cracking me up tonight. While I was getting dinner they were outside with Grant. I decided to check on them and they were both in their underwear running around in the grass, playing karate. Like I have said before, I think that something crazy happens after three in the afternoon, my kids clothes slowly start to disappear and they either get really ornery or really creative. Tonight they went with creative. When I called them into eat I was informed that we would be speaking "Chinese" for dinner. I have to say I was very impressed with this new gift of tongues. Thank goodness they were willing to translate for me, other wise dinner would have been a little tricky. I was very entertained. I didn't know that "Chinese" kind of sounded like Spanish and that you have to speak it very loudly. You really do learn something new everyday.

2 comments:

Mechelle said...

that's funny! at least they went with creative :)

The Robinsons said...

That's very creative!