
The girls saw the blog and kept asking me to put a picture of all three of them on there. They are always trying to get Grant to laugh, but half the time he looks at them like they are a little crazy! I also wanted to add a new post and try and see if the comments part was working right. I noticed that it didn't show on the other posts. Don't you love the outfits. both girls have been very adamant about dressing themselves. Most of the time I don't care, but sometimes when we go out in public, you wonder if people think you are fashion challenged!
3 comments:
Your kids are beautiful! I love how they all look so different!
What cute kids! I love the red hair. My little one thinks his older siblings are crazy also!
Hi everyone! You have such a beautiful family. I can see why David loves his little angels. Sorry I didn't recognize the name at first.
Now his turn--- Hi Josh, Carolyn, Pumpkin, Princess And My Big Guy. After Seeing Your Pictures I Wish I Was There To Give You A Big Hug and Kiss. I Love You All! I'll Talk To You Soon. All My Love Papa P.
Post a Comment